Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Frat Star

It was the familiar feeling of a new Fall semester. Life was fresh. I met him at my bestfriend's boyfriend's house. The Frat Star was his roommate. Tall and lanky, but cute like the guy from the Social Networking movie. He walked, talked, and dressed like a typical fraternity guy. Our first conversation was about the President's job so far in office. He was, of course, a republican, and I liked Obama. I thought to hell with it and argued my side giving up any hope of him liking me. Surprisingly, he did even after I bashed his politics. We went home with each other several times. One time I was way too drunk clinging the toilet for dear life while he was allegedly peeing in the corner of my room. That pretty much sums up our "relationship." My roommate said she heard him messing with my blow dryer which we think he used to dry up his pee. I loved that he was as much as a mess as I was. That is until I ended our rendezvous when he told me to go sleep on the couch after I refused to have sex with him. TFM

No comments:

Post a Comment